I collaborated with one of my favorite e-commerce retailers, Ecohabitude, to curate picks from their collection of ethical and sustainable fashion, lifestyle and beauty products.
When I started shopping ethically, it was a struggle to find designs that resonated with my aesthetic for two reasons. One, I dress for a finance job every day. Two, I prefer a knockout dress to Tevas.
Ecohabitude fed my desire for edge and minimalism. It’s one of few ethical fashion sites offering designs that err less on the side of hipster and more on the side of urbanite.
The fall look I curated is all about sleek blacks, tailored accessories and quirky tidbits to add interest to classic pieces.
The highlights include:
- Sunglasses with an unexpected wood frame (Mistura Canada)
- A lux trench and maxi ready for travel (Aakasha)
- A classic wrap dress with an obi belt upgrade (Wabi Sabi)
- Yoga style basics (DEVINTO)
- Bold gold jewelry (Kan Bo)
- The best charcoal beauty buy on the market, toothpaste (Ginger + Olive)
- Some funky, prohibition style bottles for your next party (Reclamation Etchworks)
- And, yes, culottes. They’re still going strong (Cossac)
Shop the picks and read through ethical fashion articles and tips via the Pinterest board I curated this week.
You can shop happily knowing whatever you purchase will meet at least two of Ecohabitude’s conscious standards.