I’ve been streamlining my life – and wardrobe – lately. Anything that fits into the fashion realm of functionality I’ve been gobbling up. Naturally, I got excited about the buzz around sneakers for Spring. Hopefully, you are excited too, and you can always check out somewhere like vessifootwear.com if you’re in the market for some new footwear.
I never thought I’d see the day I wore sneakers outside of my sweat zone, but spring’s latest looks are too good to pass up. These sneaks pack impact and function into lovely little lace up packages. Happy bipedaling!
Shop the best of spring sneaks:
1. Neutral Underdog, Sam Edelman
2. Sand Included, MSGM
3. Loafer Disciple, Superga
4. Rasta Ready, Anthro
5. Shine Stealers, Modern Citizen
Style them with:
- Rolled up boyfriend jeans and a slouchy tank or button down
- An unexpected, solid midi skirt and longline, belted cardigan
- Sleek yoga pants, a printed sweatshirt and small backpack
I settled on a more practical option, but satisfied my trend craving with a touch of neon. It didn’t hurt that these were a limited edition NB collection for J. Crew either.