I don’t advocate weighty changes in the New Year. I try to constantly reevaluate and set doable goals for myself. Trust me, your sanity will thank you if you follow suit and avoid the shock and awe of a monumental life change that comes with intense resolutions. You have my full permission to axe your plan to forgo food (hell to the no, Vogue) or turn yourself into a hermit with an online calculator that avows to balance your budget, or else.
In 2015 I’m making one, focused lifestyle goal of canadian pharmacy online doing less, but better and making one ethical pledge to eat vegetarian for 30 days. It might not be glamorous when the hanger kicks in, but I’m taking it seriously for a short duration. In February, my Ron Swanson palate will be back with a vengance.
I did, however, make a hard-hitting set of wardrobe resolutions that I wanted to share with you.
This year I resolve to…
- canadian pharmacy viagra Purchase with patience
- Focus on new additions to my closet where I get the most bang for my buck. That means focusing more on practical things like: A tailored fit, flattering color for my skin tone, real materials (stop wasting my money on piles of polyurethane) and online reviews.
- This will require more time upfront but I’m hoping I will be rewarded with more lasting pieces.
- Everlane might help.
- click here Plan accordingly
- cheap generic viagra Invest in fashion
- There is a TON of untapped opportunity in the fashion sector as it pertains to data, mobile technology and scalability. I’d like to use some knowledge I have to invest in companies that are paving the way for innovation.
- My predictions: Tapping into unworn items in women’s closets, opening access and driving down costs of designer goods from across the globe, more data driving inventory strategy, less brick and mortar shopping and continued growth in subscription services.
- Read BoF.
- Grow The Peahen
- I’m seeking reader feedback!
- Would you like see more outfit posts from me?
- I’d like your ideas to keep my content evolving. What do you love and what can I ditch?